BEAVER DAM, Wis. (WMTV) – Competition enthusiasts will be ready to consume as quite a few funnel cakes and corn puppies as they motivation when Dodge County’s Good Foods Pageant kicks off this Saturday.
The broad array of foodstuff will involve at minimum 8 vendors, with foods ranging from sweet treats to finger foods, to traditional fair favorites, the Dodge County Reasonable Association introduced.
Site visitors can halt among 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Dodge County Fairgrounds in Beaver Dam. Admission and parking is free for the occasion, in addition all gains will go to assistance the Dodge County Truthful Affiliation and vendors.
The meals truthful will also be held on Could 8, June 5, July 17, Sept. 4 and Oct. 2.
The affiliation noted a substantial event is getting planned for August, in addition the Dodge County Good will get place from Aug. 18-22.
Listed here is a list of some of the suppliers, plus what they will have at their booths.
- Charlie’s Concessions: fresh minimize fries, ribbon fries, corndogs, rooster strips, lemonade, wide variety of beverages
- Halfway Sweets: funnel cakes, elephant ears, deep-fried Oreos, lemonade, bottled water and Pepsi goods
- Panchos Tacos: gorditas, tamales, nacho fries, burritos, tacos and other favorites Mexican Coke
- Patriot Popcorn: choose gourmet popcorns (maple bacon pecan, Blend 1776, cheddar, caramel, parmesan and garlic, jalapeno cheddar), vintage sodas, root beers and sweet teas
- Sweet Memories Revenue: hand-dipped Sassy Cow ice cream cones and other sweet treats
- Ben’s Pretzels: jumbo comfortable pretzels (authentic, garlic, parmesan and cinnamon sugar) dipping sauces out there
- Mr. P’s Grilled Cheese: mouth-watering grilled cheese sandwiches
- CW Concessions: contemporary slash french fries, cheese curds, deep fried pickles, breaded mushrooms, onion rings, and pizza puffs
- Lizzie’s Lemonade: corn puppies, contemporary squeezed lemonade, and chicken on a stick
Copyright 2021 WMTV. All rights reserved.